 Technic / 15709
    Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP —Dennis Bosman
   Before we even know LEGO would release it's own radio controlled bulldozer I started to build my own one in April 2006. As usual I wanted to but a set which wasn't in LEGOs assortment anymore and after visiting a few toy shops I found my copy of set (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP —Jordan Schwarz
     (...) Wow! Spectacular! I'd love to see some video coverage of your bulldozer in action. I think it looks even better than the one LEGO is coming out with. I think the tractor and lo-boy are very well done also. Excellent work! Jordan (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

         Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP —Nathan Bell
     (...) It looks beautiful Dennis! Yes, you should make a video of it. It would also be nice to see the mechanisms inside it. Did you use 1 motor for the tracks and the steering motor (inside the RC module) to add/subtract from each side, or did you (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

        Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP —Eric Sophie
     Wow! You always do great work. I think the authentic look of this model is just one of the strong points of your style. I really like all of the technical capabilities and details. Great job! Awesome photos! - Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP —Tobbe Arnesson
     As ever, you're the king of realism! Regards, /Tobbe (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP —Dennis Bosman
   (...) I just wanted to let you know I put the full description of this model on my website. It took a while before I finished it but hopefully there will be some readers :-) Dennis Bosman <www.dennisbosman.nl www.dennisbosman.nl> (17 years ago, 3-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

        Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP —Beat Schuler
   Hallo Dennis Your new dozer is really great, you realised some good details. First the tracks, with the tiles, looks really good. Also backside you make good work. And of course best for me, this modell is functionally. How i can understand on your (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)