 Technic / 15648 (-5)
  Re: New Monorail System (MOC)

(...) [snip] (...) The track link price range is currently $0.50 to $0.90, so you're quite right about it being unfeasible for now, but I was surprised to find that the break-even point, below which the track link price would make a tracked monorail (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  More Power Functions info released

Some info I can now release, in addition to what I've posted here: (URL) Power Functions large motors (URL) use the same metal motor inside as the NXT motors. The motor driver chip in the IR RC receiver (URL) is the same chip as the NXT motor driver (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Moc: Mobile-Crane Liebherr LTM1070

Hallo Rosco Thanks for your interesting. I also see, what you build, specially your Demag Crawler-Crane. Very impressive and nice colour!! I like real working machinery. (...) No, the drive shaft dont take the load. The drive-axle is 2 studs away (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New Moc: Mobile-Crane Liebherr LTM1070

Hallo Eric Thanks for your interesting in my crane. I did offset the weels from the hubs, because the pivoting-point come closer to the middle from the wheel, so it needs not to much space for the wheels, when they are steered. Beat (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: SF Bay Bridge Old East Span v2 ready for TCA show

(...) Thanks Eric, Yup, they plan to tear it down after the replacement is done in who now's when. I also remember you took pics of our maglev and other stuff at BricksWest a few years ago... Have Fun! Mark (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact