 Technic / 15647
  More Power Functions info released

Some info I can now release, in addition to what I've posted here: (URL) Power Functions large motors (URL) use the same metal motor inside as the NXT motors. The motor driver chip in the IR RC receiver (URL) is the same chip as the NXT motor driver (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More Power Functions info released

(...) snip... (...) snip... Not to be a stickler, but gearing doesn't increase motor power. Unless the large motor has less internal power loss (reduced friction would be nice) it will have more torque, less speed, and the same power as the NXT (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)