 Technic / 1563
1562  |  1564
Subject:
8428 Turbo Command CD-ROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:28:05 GMT

I'm trying to access the instructions for the 3 alternate models on
the CD-ROM for this set.  As far as I can tell, one needs to complete
each "mission" to do this.  Unfortunately, my video game skills aren't
what they were 15 years ago and I'm having a heck of a time with
this!  Does anyone know if there's a cheat mode or some way to
bypass the game?

Steve Borden