 Technic / 15629
    Re: Power Functions Tower Crane —Chris Magno
    WOW!!!! Please allow me to express how COOL that is. I think you have found the perfect use for this new motor and control system. The new IR controller, and Motors will free many MOC's of the unrealistic wires that still shackle the rest of us. I (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Power Functions Tower Crane —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Thanks ;o) (...) ...though IR control may have some drawbacks: exercise several of them at the same time and you are sure to get funny results!!! The 4 channels help, but for big models several are used at once... (...) BTW, it has been a (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)