 Technic / 15558 (-5)
  Re: Chipper

(...) Thanks Bob! Sorry if the design is vague. The back/top edge of the window piece has the sharpest (Lego) edge I could find, considering that the chips in a real chipper are supposed to be forced behind the blade and through the rotating wheel. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic sidebar thingie

Seems to be some link problems with the Sidebar here. Do we need a Co-Curator? ;-) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Chipper

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JDBAE3.Fq6@lugnet.com... (...) Looks like you are making some real progress on this machine. I like your design for the safety clutch and shut-down. I don't quite follow the chipper (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Chipper

Snyders and Hannover may be getting a new consumer! (URL) more band-aids required) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: motor disassembly

(...) I know it won't help much... but have a look to this: (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact