 Technic / 15536
    Re: Mindstorms question —Nathan Bell
   (...) Thanks for the reply. If everything you say is true, I might use multiple white clutch gears on one axle, gear them to a differential and use the difference in torque to trigger a lever- which can activate the touch sensor. It sounds better to (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Mindstorms question —Nathan Bell
   (...) Come to think of it; if the difference in torque triggers a switch, that switch might as well trigger the off switch to the blade motor. The whole thing could be done 100% mechanically without the Mindstorms kit. Bummer. Oh well; that kit will (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Mindstorms question —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Heh, I wondered why this discussion was in .technic . . . :) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)