 Technic / 15414
Re: Wheel loader JCB456
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:44:06 GMT

"Mervyn Tomb" <mtomb@tesco.net> wrote in message
news:J7z7I7.LL6@lugnet.com...
Hey folks, just letting you know that I have finished my latest and
greatest
MOC. It is a wheeled loader, based on a JCB 456 machine. Scaled to
powerpuller
wheels.

Photos of it can be found at
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=212890>

I cannot stop checking this out. What a beautiful and well thought out
machine. It is so impressive to see so much  functional pneumatics packed
into a small space, The articulated steering and the drive gearing are
impressive indeed. Thanks for sharing your excellent work. I envy the
youngster who gets to play with it.

Bob