 Technic / 15379
  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) Could you perhaps zip up the instructions in one file, and put somewhere - it's a bit frustrating trying to download all the instruction pictures :-) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

I am just following this thread and think the gun is cool. So, if you don't mind Anders, please upload the LDraw file for us! Thanks. Jaco "Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...telia.com> schreef in bericht news:J67qHB.F30@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

Oops, I ment: Julien, please upload the LDraw file :-) "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:J68w0n.E0y@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

Thank you for you interest! (...) Oops, I kind of forgot that. I just uploaded it on brickshelf, it should be available here after moderation: (URL) The zipped instructions are available here: (URL). JUL (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

Thanks! (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)