 Technic / 15358 (-5)
  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I have a GBC video on YouTube...search for "Brickworkz" - (it's currently being processed so I don't have a URL yet) Unfortunately some of the devices weren't working when I came by. (...) I also posted (URL) footage of Droidy>. Enjoy! Folks, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  To Fredrik

Fredrik, if you read this, please see this post here: (URL) Thanks. --Travis Cobbs (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) No problem. Just 'disassemble' the construction details of that gun for me, so I can build one like it :-) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...telia.com> wrote in message news:J4yJzG.91A@lugnet.com... (...) Bob (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I understand the Flash-avoidance issue. I don't have any personal webspace to host things on, which is why I use BrickShelf and (now) YouTube. But I'd be glad to upload the video to somebody else to host it if they want to (it's a 2m31s 35 Mb (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact