 Technic / 15313 (-5)
  Re: I feel Blue

Well i put The Rhino together on Friday (URL) and appart from the usual blue axle pins, grey odd length axles and red 2L axles, no parts seemed to breach any standard colour rules. One thing of mention is that the Black 3L friction pins and the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: I feel Blue

(...) I checked. I don't recall using any. I also looked through the gallery and did not notice any. I may have used one along with a bushing 2L pin to cover a 4L distance gap. .... I really am not sure. I'll have to visit the robot and look again. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Flex system hose

(...) I had a look at the 1/8" plastic tubing in model railway shops and stalls at shows. I think it's ABS or polystyrene. I have no issues with cutting the tubes either :-) but I don't like painting stuff used as or with LEGO bricks. I think the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I feel Blue but aesthetics is gray.

(...) I meant that with Technic; there will always be holes and gaps in the bodies of cars or the frames of machinery. For a "model builder" that is serious about exact aesthetic details, Model team is more ideal. Dennis Bossman does not like (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technic, what happened to the good old days?

(...) Agreed. One part I'd love to see is a "cap" piece that fits over the "top" end of pneumatic cylinders, with pins on each side, so they can be attached at that end as well as the bottom. Or alternatively (possibly better) a new cylinder with (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact