 Technic / 15290
    Re: Electric Compressor for Pneumatic Engines —Mark Bellis
   (...) I have a car tyre air compressor with a variable pressure limiter, which is essential for LEGO pneumatics. It will nominally produce 250psi. I set the limiter to 20-25psi normally, perhaps 30psi for short periods. Note that you need a pressure (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Electric Compressor for Pneumatic Engines —Doug Meyers
     The other option is to use an air tank that you fill from the neighbourhood service station compressor, or your own, and regulate the pressure with a pressure regulating valve (PRV). It is also advisable to filter the air to remove any oil or other (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Electric Compressor for Pneumatic Engines —Avi Parvin
   (...) Thank you very much for the detailed answer. I’m starting with foot pump (5$), and will search for electric compressor later on. Pressure limiter, as I understand, is a must. I also prefer 220V. With those two constraints the offering is very (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)