 Technic / 15241
  Motor Technique

Here are some pics of a technique I've used for many years, driving a technic axle from a 12V train motor: (URL) the advent of the RC Car motor, this was the most power that could be obtained from a single LEGO motor and used on a Technic axle, 12V (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Motor Technique

(...) We don't know the efficiency of this setup... but it looks interesting! (...) I noticed too that they are somewhat... fragile. (...) Unfortunately I don't have this motor in my collection (yet...) Philo (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)