 Technic / 15116
15115  |  15117
Subject:
Say goodbye to Mr. Lego Plane!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:38:22 GMT

In order to build a new boom for a crane I am working on, I had to take apart
this WWII plane MOC from 2001.  It had numerous butchered parts but was still
impressive to look at and worked reasonably well.  I had to dust off 4-1/2 years
of dust from it but it managed to stay together despite numerous falls from on
top of furniture. Everything works but the landing gear.  The wingspan was over
2 feet.

Incedently,the butchered parts are still useable.  After making a foolish bet
with Ross Crawford last year I have not butchered any pieces in a while- unless
you count cutting the hard pneumatic lines butchering- I don't.  Enjoy the pics.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=168362