 Technic / 15011
    Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions —Nathanael Kuipers
   (...) Hi Travis, It is a big surprise that I see a reply on something I did over 2 years ago. Indeed it was before I knew of Ldraw and at that time I actually started to discover LEGO again and it's huge community of AFOLs. So yes, I made the (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions —Travis Cobbs
     (...) I can see how that would be, but I didn't find any posts explaining the instructions from the time that you originally posted them, so I figured I may as well ask. Thanks for responding. (...) All I can say is, "WOW". I'm sure many of the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions —Nathan Bell
   (...) Wow! that is dedication. So, if someone has an MOC that has old and new parts plus non-Lego parts, a 3-D design software is the way to go if they don't know how to use LDraw? I wish I had the free time. All I have is 3-D AutoCAD- which can do (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)