 Technic / 15003
Re: Automated Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:25:04 GMT

Some intriguing ideas there, I kept .technic in as I believe the operational
mechanisms would have sufficent merit for discussion there.

Would you care to share construction details with some of the designs - they
look simple but I think there's some good ideas behind them.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Roy Nelson" <legoroy@telus.net> wrote in message
Tired of lazy guards that just stand around all day? Bored of ghosts that
offer
no surprises? Want the portculis to open for you? Want to see one minifig
whack
another? Introducing the Automated Castle:

Now with a video clip.

Roy Nelson