 Castle / 21202
Re: Automated Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:40:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons wrote:
WOW Roy!

That's just superb!  HUZZAH!  I raise my goblet of mead to you and toast
your fiendishly clever creativity!  Excellent job with the video as well,
those dissolves are very nice!  Saved to my hard drive so I can show my
friends!

Dave S.

Thanks Dave! I posted pictures of the automated castle over a year ago but did
not do an annoucement because I did not have a decent video. Recently I got a
new computer and figured out the video editing software. The video of the
automated castle was my first attempt at using it. All the video clips were
taken using my Canon A70 camera at two different trains shows.

Roy