 Technic / 1498
Re: Question about 8269
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 16:04:14 GMT

Yep, that's correct.  The discs, btw, are the same piece as the discs used
as the "targets" in the first round of CyberSlam sets from 98, except they
are black (as you say), instead of white.

"Dan Boger" <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote in message
Will Hess wrote:
If anyone here will admit to owning an 8269 I have a question about the • fan
blades in the teal model.  Are these actual parts or some type of • sticker /
decorated element?  If they're real parts would anyone be willing to • trade
them off?

IIRC (I'll have to look at home), they were stickers on a black round • disc.

Dan