 Technic / 1492
1491  |  1493
Subject:
Question about 8269
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:13:54 GMT

If anyone here will admit to owning an 8269 I have a question about the fan
blades in the teal model.  Are these actual parts or some type of sticker /
decorated element?  If they're real parts would anyone be willing to trade
them off?

Thanks,
Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie