 Technic / 14903 (-5)
  Re: New Moc: Truck MAN 26.422 DFAK

"swissbagger" <swissbagger1@bluewin.ch> wrote in message news:IqF98z.81y@lugnet.com... (...) Beautiful work! Love that Excavator! Bob Fay (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: System to allow pressure and vacuum for piston at the same time

(...) ;^) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: System to allow pressure and vacuum for piston at the same time

(...) Tricky? Difficult? Here are a few to get you started: (URL) Enjoy! You bet! CSSoh ...where air and/or vacuum is power ;-) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) I got it, (URL) The red dot is from pump, the blue dot is to the load, and the green dot is to the resivoir. I really got to figure out how to use my camera better. Billy. (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: System to allow pressure and vacuum for piston at the same time

(...) Andrew, If you call LEGO customer service, they may replace your broken piston. Well a pressure/vacuum engine will run only on pressure. The vacuum parts would be exhaust pressure to the atmosphere. I did all my testing simply using pressure, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact