 Technic / 14843
    Re: Pneumatic Questions —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Dr. Soh, Nice to hear from you. I've never actually built with the original pneumatics, but my understanding is that the way to use switches in the old pneumatics is different than the way you use them with dual ported pistons. Don't you (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Pneumatic Questions —Chio Siong Soh
   (...) Thanks, Kevin. Had to break-in as matters seem to be getting outta hand. It appears we're getting a new generation of pneumatic fans. Great! (...) No, you use them the same way. The pneumatic switch is basically a directional control valve. It (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)