 Technic / 14809
    Re: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand —Geoffrey Hyde
   Well, I remember the show, although I didn't make the connection at first. M.A.S.K was pretty much a precursor to bigger and better stuff like transformers and action vehicles. Even though it aired a little later, it was still based loosely around (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand —Vineet Honkan
     Anyone remember Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors? If so, has anyone tried to make one of those vehicles out of legos? If so, do you have a link to it? (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand —Rob Antonishen
   (...) I did some research a while back and discovered the show I remember as "G-Force" (here is Canada) aka "Battle of the Planets" (or BOTP for those in the know :) or the original name, Gatchaman. An excellent reference site is here: (URL) still (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)