 Technic / 14809
Re: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:45:50 GMT

Well, I remember the show, although I didn't make the connection at first.
M.A.S.K was pretty much a precursor to bigger and better stuff like
transformers and action vehicles.  Even though it aired a little later, it
was still based loosely around the concept of hidden weapons and equipment,
which the transformers series back then practically had built-in to the
animation.  :)

I only wish they'd made more complex vehicles for us LEGO fans to recreate.

I wonder if anyone's made LEGO vehicles based on that G-Force series (which,
incidentally was chopped and changed a lot by the Australian distributor
when it first aired) and we ended up missing out on a lot of good stuff
which was supposed to have been part of the original series.

They did reshow the series, and include the missing parts, although I missed
out on a lot of that - wish I could find it on free-to-air TV in Australia
now - would have loved to find out what I missed.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"vineethonkan" <vineethonkan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Does anyone here remember this cartoon from the 80s? If so, has anyone
tried to
make lego versions of these vehicles?