 Technic / 14781
Re: gearbox pack 673F - any use for it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:43:46 GMT

Hello Gyl,

This gearpack is the rear axle of the Dirt Crusher RC set 8369
Since the dirt crusher uses 7.2 volt Rc racingpack batteries so the
motor will probably use 7.2 volt...

Connection is only possible to the receiver part of the dirt crusher.

Greetings
Maico Arts

Gyl Midroni schreef:
The gearbox pack 673F is now on sale at half-price at S@H

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=673F&d=0&t=0

Is there a good use for it?  I could use it as a motor, except I can't tell how
it's powered (how many volts, nature of connection). If it only works connected
to another RC motor, then it probably doesn't have much use for me.

If it is useful as a motor, is it a good motor? or am I better off getting a
regular technic motor.

Thanks for any input.

Gyl