 Technic / 14780
    Dump Truck (old) —Nathan Bell
   This is not new, but I have never made a folder exclusively for the dump truck I began designing in December of 2001. It is 4-wheel drive, steers from the cab, has a V-8 engine and very old tyco pieces which I used to put the old-style pneumatic (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Dump Truck (old) —Benjamin Ventura
   (...) Nice work Nathan. I really like the bed and the way you've positioned the air tanks to look like fuel tanks. You should build a HEMITT: (URL) It's not shown in the picture, but they have an arm on the back for rolling containers on and off the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)