 Technic / 14745
    Crane MOC made during boredom —Christopher Deraleau
   Hey all, thought I'd share my little crane MOC. It's a custom base with two new 9v geared motors used to drive each track through the following gears: 24 tooth crown on motor 24 tooth 8 tooth 8 tooth 24 tooth 8 tooth 24 tooth 40 tooth driving treads (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)