 Technic / 14745
14744  |  14746
Subject:
Crane MOC made during boredom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:16:40 GMT

Hey all, thought I'd share my little crane MOC.

It's a custom base with two new 9v geared motors used to drive each track
through the following gears:

24 tooth crown on motor
24 tooth
8 tooth
8 tooth
24 tooth
8 tooth
24 tooth
40 tooth driving treads

and there's a 9v old style motor in the middle that drives  the slewing motion:

16 tooth on motor
16 tooth idle
16 tooth driving a worm gear
worm driving an 8 tooth
8 tooth driving old style turntable.

the crane assembly is off the donor 8431 crane truck.