 Technic / 14741
14740  |  14742
Subject:
Bionicle Muaka and Kane-ra 8538 instructions scans needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:31:10 GMT

Hi.
I recently bought a used dusty set 8538 ( Muaka and Kane-ra)
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8538>

There were no instructions, as often happens when buying used sets.
I could not find instruction scans neither
on Peeron <http://www.peeron.com/scans/?s=2040>
nor on <http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/>

There are sets of the same year(8537,8539) and no 8538!

Anyone knows where to find them?
Can anyone post some scans and notify me?

Thank you very much.