 Technic / 14729
14728  |  14730
Subject:
Bell Hoss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:45:15 GMT

Looking at winch cranes designed by geniuses like Alvin Brant, Anders Gaasedal,
David Wegmuller, Ross Crawford, and all the other designers on Lugnet has
motivated me to chime in.  It is just started, but I think it will be a good
strong crane.  It will be all remote controlled, with the exception of the
tracks.  The steering mechanism from the RC set I have is ideal for the
transmission shifter. I probably should look up the set number. It will only be
about 120 cm tall but it is a rather narrow boom.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=147974

If anyone who knows more about cranes has advice, you can email them to
Radarbell@hotmail.com.

Nathan