 Technic / 14704
    Re: Hex565 - one leg at at time pneumatic hexapod —danny staple
   (...) That is a joy to watch. Even if it is slower than some other gait, it is very interesting to watch. I have vaguely followed your pneumatic threads, watching the cool diagrams and devices, but I will admit you lost me a while back with this. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Hex565 - one leg at at time pneumatic hexapod —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) <snip> (...) I find it pleasing to watch also. It is very decisive about its stepping. When legs are moving individually, they do so realtively quickly, and then they all move at once, you see a definite lurch in body location. There is (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Hex565 - one leg at at time pneumatic hexapod —danny staple
    (...) <snip> (...) How does it cope with uneven ground? It would be interesting to see a vid of it pulling itself over rough and bumpy terrain. (...) Ah - some kind of chicken walker. The thing that interests me most about pneumatic walkers is that (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)