 Technic / 14684
    Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long) —Mark Bellis
   (...) (SNIP) (...) Ah yes, like this (URL) you have any pictures of how you used the reversors? How successful have they been in your walkers? Mark (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long) —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Yes. I've used it in walkers to switch from forward walking to reverse walking, and to switch from walking to turning and back. I move them by hand, rather than with pistons. With pistons, I consider them XOR gates. They work very well. Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)