 Technic / 14680
  Re: Road grader

(...) Nathan, I called my brother in law who owns a large utility company, which has about 4 of the Cat 14H Motor Graders, and he said that the front tires tilt for two reasons. The first is when you are going in forward, it gives you a better (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road Grader

(...) You are the first person to answer that question for me. Is 30 degrees of tilt enough? Thanks. Nathan (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road grader

"Bubba Brant" <bbrant@anchorsign.com> wrote in message news:InsL4L.1BMs@lugnet.com... (...) I've seen quite a few graders in my time, and they are an amazing piece of earthmoving machinery to watch in action. (...) This is particularly true when (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road Grader

Nate- Compliments go out to the design of the grader! I like the way you used the pneumatics in the front steering (I guess I was wrong about the length of the piston arm!). On your other creation, the road scraper, do you also plan to use (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road Grader

(...) Hi Vineet! The model is 80% done and I have run out of yellow studs. Here is Saturday's link- (URL) may decide to make it with a black stripe down the side which would utilize the large supply of black studs I have. Since I never make (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)