 Technic / 14677
    Re: Liebherr LR-1750 —Alvin Brant
   (...) have a rather large quantity on hand. I actually have two other cranes that are still assembled along with the two visible in the pictures. One is a smaller model of a Manitowoc 888, which I keep on my desk at work: (URL) the other is a model (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Liebherr LR-1750 —Nathan Bell
   Alvin, your pictures look good even though they are inside- however It will be nice to see the final ones. Where do order your parts from? Bricklink or Dacta? Is there a way to order those without using paypal? Nathan (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Liebherr LR-1750 —Alvin Brant
   (...) I get most of my parts from Bricklink. I order them in bulk from a few select sellers, so I can ususally get pretty good deals on most of them. I have even bought 1 x 16 beams in black and red for $0.50 a piece. You just have to be on the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)