 Technic / 14631
  Re: Cable Operated Shovel

(...) Hi Ben, great shovel! I have a couple of questions though - I can't tell from the pics, does the bucket release door open? If so how? Also, have you found that using the high power motors puts more stress on any bricks, or causes more wear? (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Cable Operated Shovel

(...) Hello Ross, About the bucket - that is the one thing I forgot to take pictures of. The bottom of the bucket does open and close. At the end of the boom that the bucket is mounted on, at the intersection of the grey and black pieces, there is a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)