 Technic / 14624
    Re: The Better Tosser —Kevin McClure
   (...) I'll send you some. If you can get a shooter to shoot inside the hailfire wheel, all you need is Darth vader's cape (the really big one) to catch the balls. Just drape it behind the wheel, and it stops the balls. I dropped it yesterday, and (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: The Better Tosser —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Between burning out two motors on a prototype and having the tire in my pirate ship become bald by the end of BrickFest, I think I'm done building GBC shooting mechanisms. But they're so much fun . . . I wonder if my prototype (which is still (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: The Better Tosser —Geoffrey Hyde
    "Jordan Bradford" <bradfj23REMOVE_THIS...uwosh.edu> wrote in message news:In300F.23FL@lugnet.com... (...) Have you tried constructing a shooter mechanism that uses something other than a tire? Tires sound like the obvious choice, but what about a (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)