 Technic / 14597
  Walking Excavator KAISER S2

Hallo My name is Beat, and I live in Switzerland. Forwards approx.. one year has I that Lego build rediscovered. My first MOC after the Dark ages is a walking excavator, "KAISER S2". Pictures can see you in my Brickshelf Gallery: (URL) realized the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Walking Excavator KAISER S2

(...) (URL) ) I see you've used two cylinders together in several functions. How have you kept them straight whist avoiding strain on the nozzles? There's a new piece in the 8421 crane that does the job now. Mark (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Walking Excavator KAISER S2

(...) Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)