 Technic / 14554
    Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits —Mark Bellis
   (...) Yes, I can see how the 2-cylinder design is more cost-effective, particularly since a Backhoe has 10 cylinders and only 7 switches. That allows more cylinders to be used for AND and OR gates, saving the switches for XOR gates. I've done some (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) [SNIP] (...) Yes, it is *very* bulky and fragile, but it is a computing solution applicable in some situations. (...) Very cool. I had not realized this addition to the 1+4 could be that flexible. Polarity reversors are so cool. When switched (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits —Kevin L. Clague
   In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote: [SNIP] (...) The design process here was very simple: Mark Tarrabain's wonderfully simple single switch AND gate does not produce differential pressure. What do I have to add to this gate to get the other phase (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)