 Technic / 14538
    Re: steering —Ross Crawford
   (...) To make the steering work best, the external knob should turn the outermost sets of wheels, ie the ones nearest the front and back of the crane, with the most direct link possible, then gear it down towards the centre to steer the rest. TLC (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: steering —Vineet Honkan
   (...) This I sort of figured out when I was trying to test the steering. Maybe when I strip it down, I 'll revamp the steering (but the thing is I want all the steering axles to steer). (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)