 Technic / 14477
    Re: Brickfest winner Pneumatic Master —Sigurd van Strakenburg
   (...) did you synchronise the leg swap of you're SSC1?? and did you alredy adjust the leg sturcture or the body so it make's more agressife steps?.... do you have a video or some more pictures from your SSClagorpion1? oke lots of questions but i (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Brickfest winner Pneumatic Master —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Leg lift and leg drop are synchronized, but leg sweep was not. I did not have time to rebuild the body to provide identical leg sweep. Since this stopped the legs from completing their stride, I did not synchronize leg sweep. As Brickfest went (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        MOC's entered in BrickFest —Nathan Bell
    (and whit's of Nanthan's MOC's whare in the race?....) Thanks for asking! I had 9 creations there- all as one MOC. I don't know if the telehandler was the closest vote or everthing together, but the telehandler got the most interest. I discovered (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)