 Technic / 14457 (-5)
  MOC's

Hey all. I have been slowly adding pictures to Brickshelf, one-by-one (anyone know a faster way?). I have three MOC's now: the uberCrawler, a 4 wheel drive/4 wheel steering proto, and a ball collector. The uberCrawler is the larget moving robot I (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: pneumatic quad 343

oke the pictures are public (URL) fun sigurd (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

<snip> (...) <snip> That is absolutely amazing, I thought your last walker was incredible but this thing is simply mind boggling! Well done! (allthough that comment doesn't do your work justice :) Cheers Dre (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

(...) Yes, four switches in one bank (grab) and one in the other bank (wrist) make the XOR gate. (SNIP) (...) I have the double reverser scheme in my shuttle circuit at the moment. I didn't see the need for finer phase adjustment yet, since the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 3353 S with Nooteboom ballast trailer, scale 1:13

(...) -Snip- WOW, You did a great job! Very impressive. Fantastic. I enjoyed seeing all of your models again. THANK YOU! e (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact