 Technic / 14449 (-5)
  Re: SSClagorpion1

Kevin, my respects, that is amazing. (URL) they do it? Youbetcha!>> SSClagorpion1 Pneumatic eight legged walker by: Kevin Clague e (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSC: Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

Steve adds cool factor and makes sure the creation will have a funny name. e (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSC: Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

(...) Well, I was interpreted Steve's comment (...) as indicating that you didnt think my MOCs were beautiful enough, so you offered to help me with that..... I know he was just joking though.... I just wanted to make it clear for those not in the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 3353 S with Nooteboom ballast trailer, scale 1:13

(...) Dennis, that is a seriously nice model. I love the details, especially the spare tyre! (...) LOL you tease! ROSCO (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSC: Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

What'd I say? What'd I say! e (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact