 Technic / 14434
  Pneumatic XOR Loops

I've looked at the concept of multiple XOR gates being driven by a main loop and it will work, provided that you get the enabling sequence correct. The loop must not be allowed to advance till the XOR function has moved. Therefore the air supply to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic XOR Loops

(...) Agreed. The lefmost switch of five for Pistons A serves this purpose: (URL) (...) Hmmmm... can we have an example, timing diagram and schematic on this? I don't understand. (...) Thanks for all the dialog. I love it! Kevin (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)