 Technic / 14413
    Re: SSC (was Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!) —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I should say it would look more 'natural'. How easy will it be to install a normally closed (while the foot is in the air) touch sensor in the foot? Will the feet be required to do much rotating and/or sliding while taking a step? (I assume it (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: SSC (was Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!) —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Given that I have not designed the feet yet, I don't know. (...) I have not finished the feet, but I was planning on providing an ankle that rotates about the Y axis, so that foot rotation is limited. A certain amount of sliding is expected. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: SSC (was Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!) —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Your walking stuff is always very popular, as it is. Don't worry, I'm not pushing for anything. I already have about five other projects that need to be completed in the next ELEVEN days... Steve (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)