 Technic / 14389
  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) If theres ever a blueprint of this one I´d like a copy...never tried to build something like it but might try some day... How many Pneumatic Cylinders (18+4?) and Switches (52?) were used? Andréas (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Hi Andreas, Given my email exchanges with Sigurd, I believe that the circuit is a variation of the circuit I designed for my Quad242: (URL) If so, you can find out more about the circuit design here: (URL) It looks like each leg has three (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)