 Technic / 14314
  Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

For those of you who are still waiting, the bigger "Authentic model for skilled builders" Technic sets are now available from Shop at Home. Unfortunately that means no more quick money for me... ;) And for those who like rice rockets/modded (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

(...) As usual, no updates to S@H.au yet I'll have to wait a bit longer. (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

(...) Well, I wouldn't say that - last week it said "Item not found", today it says "Not available in your country". At least now I can drool over the nice 360° pan & zoom shots of it, and the alternate model, while I wait to see how much my credit (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

Up here in Canada, they're all cheap! The crane which costs $200 ist 3/4 the price. The bike ($70) is about $50, and the forklift ($100) is about $70. Is this a summer sale or something for the S@H? (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

Are any of these sets available at toy stores in toronto? (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

(...) I saw that today. The items were on sale at those prices (which, not accidentally, I believe are the current US$ prices) for about 3 hours today. They are gone now, back to regular price. I believe S@H made a mistake, and listed the Canadian (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

(...) Not at Toys Toys Toys, not at Bricks & Blocks, so I guess the lesser retailers haven't got them yet. I haven't checked Toy Blox yet 'cause they are far away and they sell some things at above MSRP. All I'm waiting for is for Bricks & Blocks to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on)