 Technic / 14316
Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:07:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Dunn wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Keith Hui wrote:
For those of you who are still waiting, the bigger "Authentic model for skilled
builders" Technic sets are now available from Shop at Home.

As usual, no updates to S@H.au yet

Well, I wouldn't say that - last week it said "Item not found", today it says
"Not available in your country". At least now I can drool over the nice 360° pan
& zoom shots of it, and the alternate model, while I wait to see how much my
credit card is gonna get hit.

ROSCO