 Technic / 14293
  Brickfest 2005 USA

Who all is going to brickfest in the US? Lord willing I will be there with all my construction equipment completed and on display. I am want to go not just to display my creations but to meet other lego builders that I have talked to on the net. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2005 USA

(...) I'm in. (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2005 USA

(...) Kevin, What are you bringing? All your pneumatic creations? I was overwhelmed by them last year, but now might have a clue what I was looking at. Are you participating in the "Great Ball Contraption?" Larry (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2005 USA

(...) Yes, I plan on bringing all my pneumatic creations. I plan on making a pneumatic ball contraption, what a suprise! (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2005 USA

On Fri, June 24, 2005 12:26 am, Kevin L. Clague said: (...) Kevin, That sounds good. I'm sure it will be more interesting than this little module: (URL) about you, Larry? Will you have any GBC stuff? Steve (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)