 Technic / 14268
Re: 8416 Forklift Bushes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:39:36 GMT

looks like you got it finished up and posted to peeron.  i was hopping
someone would inventory this set so i could see what was in it before i buy
it.  thanks!

i hope Parts Catalog did not give you too many hassles.

now if someone would inventory 8420 and 8421.  i know some of you have them
already.

bob