 Technic / 14265
Re: 8416 Forklift Bushes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Powell wrote:
   8416 Forklift

I am trying to do an inventory

Hello Andrew,

I looked at the forklift inventory, I think that the “11 3706 MdStone Technic Axle 6” are probably “11 300 MdStone Technic Axle 7”, and “18 4265b MdStone Technic Bush 1/2 Type II” are “18 4265c MdStone Technic Bush Smooth”, could you check? (maybe I’m wrong since I don’t have -yet- this set ;-)

Thanks for the time spent on this inventory!

Philo