 Technic / 14250
  Re: www.engineeringwithabs.ch updated

(...) Hi Beat I've studied your Mercedes-Benz / NAW SK 3550 8x4/4 and I'm really impressed by how well you've captured the shape of the real thing, particulary as you've done it in a scale smaller than the more commonplace 1:13. The shape of the cab (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: www.engineeringwithabs.ch updated

Hi Steve (...) Thanks. Maybe you have already read it - scale was dictated by another, not yet published creation. I am still waiting for a nice day without wind... ...to take pictures of that one, standing besides the Mercedes. (...) Thanks again. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)